Monday, February 3, 2020

DCWV February Country Manor layout




Here is the DCWV February Sketch
Using DCWV Country Manor papers for the above sketch, I made this double page layout.
I also used the DCWV Corrugated papers and die cut the layered labels. I added photos from a fall trip to see my daughter in South Carolina. The trees reminded me of the Angel Oak in the Kiawah area near Charleston. I added a few Prima Marketing flowers from my stash with small gems and lace. Hope you enjoy it!

And here is the way I turned it into a double layout. Love that I did scrapbook these photos since I gave my daughter a mini album of the pics.

Challenges:
DCWV Stack-a-holic Sketch challenge:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: All Loved Up

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

Virginia's February Show & Share

Word Art Wednesday #424-425 Anything Goes




3 comments:

  1. Oh Bev, I love how you used the label die! The sentiment, photos and pattern paper so beautiful together! BTW your daughter is stunning! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty layout. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete