Friday, November 1, 2019

Julie Nutting doll tag 2


Can you see I had fun with these stamps??? I loved fussy cutting all of the pieces out of these other papers. I chose the tags by the weight of the papers and then the thinner papers became their "clothes". I dressed each to match the backgrounds and added embellishments as well. I was on a trip so what I had is all I had. The seam binding and the ribbons are all vintage that I've had so needed to use. There is a ton and I wish I had more flowers to go with these but it will easily be a good one to mail and not have to pay extra!! Yeah for that!!
Again the supplies were the same except that I used Julie Nutting Mindy Doll and Prima bling and flower.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #410-411
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment