Sunday, October 6, 2019

Pinkfresh Studio Toy Shop Holiday card



Using the Pinkfresh Studio Merry & Bright Toy Shop stamp and die set, I made this card for the World Cardmaking Day 2019. I used my copic coloring for the images and made it twice. I used Stampendous White embossing powder for the outside greeting.  I also ink blended to make the "shop" look vintage. Adding small crystal bling and colored with the copics to match the lights.

Challenges:
Pinkfresh Studio Challenge #1-Favorite technique (copic coloring)
and Challenge #2 Holiday Card

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Let's Get Ready for Christmas

Mix It Up MIUCB #30 - Anything Goes + Open Technique


1 comment:

  1. Wow, so much loving handiwork goes into everything you make, and this is no exception! Such a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for your entry at MIUCB.

    ReplyDelete