Friday, February 15, 2019

Altenew Fantasy Floral Card

LOVE my newest addition to my Altenew stash, their Fantasy Floral 3D die set! I used their Altenew Enchanted Garden and 

Since I love coloring and playing along with Kathy and #Thedailymarker30day, I used the mini cubes of ink to color on small sheets for each color using Neenah #110 pound cardstock. Altenew inks go on so smooth and leave such rich colors! Wow, so easy to spread across the papers! I then die cut each of the petals and leaves out and compsed a pretty little scene. To finish it off, I added the sentiment with Tsukineko Versamark ink pad, and Hero Arts Silver Embossing Powder.
Altenew Supplies:
Fantasy Floral 3D die set
Enchanted Garden Mini Cube
Pocket Full of Sunshine Mini Cubes
Tropical Forest Mini Cube Set
Sentiment can be found on this stamp set
Bamboo Rose Stamp set
Am also adding this to Virginia's "Show and Share"

1 comment:

  1. Oh..... love this one, too! The three colors are so beautiful together with the Fantasy Floral Die! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! Awesome work, Bev!

    ReplyDelete