Friday, November 30, 2018

Authetique Frontier Album Gift




"Together we have it all"






   Am an avid Authentique Papers fan and loved these papers when I saw them, called Frontier. I immediately thought of my beloved Mother in Law who grew up in Crowell, Texas on a cotton farm where they grew all types of vegetables as well. Her and her TWIN sister are 93 years old and am so excited to make this for them! I thought that they would enjoy adding their childhood photo as well as pics from over the years. She was so excited when I gave it to her at Thanksgiving for her early Christmas present!!! I had packaged it for her as a surprise inside a beautiful mirrored jewelry box.
The photo on the front is when we traveled to see her in May and had taken the two out to Olive Garden. Don't you love how that rock wall behind them fit perfectly with the rustic theme? You can even see my blonde hair on the left in the pic. LOL!! Also, these ladies are so healthy that they spend time flying back and forth to each other's homes in different states. Thanksgiving and Christmas is the only times that they aren't together as to spend it with their families. Isn't that sweet???

Other supplies:
Buttons, May Arts Twine, Vintage Seam binding in two colors, White Burlap, Ranger Walnut Distress Ink, Red ink, Black paint, Prima Marketing flowers, Petaloo burlap flower stem with pearls, Fineline glue bottle, Basic Grey bookplate, Fiskars corner punch, hot glue gun, 12" trimmer and scissors.

Challenges:
Frilly and Funkie Blog challenge: Tis' the Season for Gift Giving I'm #10
  I was honored to be chosen as the
                     Frilly and Funkie Challenge Winner!!
                                   My guest post will appear Jan. 17




Word Art Wednesday #362-363 I'm #173

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes I'm #184
Simon Says Monday Challenge: Gift It I'm #85

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Bev! This is a true and beautiful labor of love for your Mother in Law and a wonderful tribute of twin sisters who obviously love one another very much. How wonderful they are healthy enough to do all that traveling! I adore every page--you have really showcased those papers perfectly. What a treasured gift! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Frilly and Funkie! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the layers on this beautiful album, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful journal! I love all the papers and pockets that you created - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Beverly you have used one of my favorite collections to create a true masterpiece! So many wonderful interactive elements are built in here. This is such a generous and heartfelt gift! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Tis the Season" Challenge! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Beverly! I'm back to say congratulations on being chosen as our overall winner at Frilly and Funkie! So well deserved! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete