Friday, October 27, 2017

Spellbinders Mystical Scripture Card




In light of this time of year, I wanted to do something inspiring a sense of mystery and fascination as well addressing how I fear the future in today's times. Here is what I came up with.
Using my Spellbinders Mystical die set which is so beautiful alone, I matched it with old Basic Grey Curio prints and the new stamp set from Kennedy Grace Creations Inspirational Verses. I really loved the verse, "Fear Not".  Such an important part of having faith that God is in control despite what evil men are doing.  I hope it gives you comfort as it did me.
You can view more of the Kennedy Grace Creations inspiration on their blog where you can see this post, HERE.
Entered in the following:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Monochrome
Simon Says stamp: Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday #306-307 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment and faithful support, Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the die and the great scripture. It's hard for us to remember that the Lord is with us sometimes as fear can take over so quickly. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, love the dies you used and the color palette is so sophisticated! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING, Beverly. The ribbon on it is such a gorgeous accent. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. Thanks so much for sharing, and have a blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Beverly! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete