Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Kennedy Grace Creations Baby Be Mine Congratulations Card




I'm in love with these adorable images from the new release from Kennedy Grace Creations called Baby Be Mine! This is the baby hippo and I think she's adorable!!!

     Sequins: Winter Mint    

 I made this card using the DoCrafts X-cut Vintage Doily in Neenah Bright white, with two circles from Spellbinders large circles die (2 3/8") and Marvy Circle punch (2 1/2") with different purple papers including (OLD) Making Memories Purple solid, and gingham stripe. Stamped with Memento London Fog and then colored with Copics. Copics used were: C1, V12, V15, BV00, BV0000, YR21, Y32, YG11, YG13, R00, B000, B0000. Ribbon was from May Arts Irridescent fushia. I am loving the three looped bow! The sequins were added last and am loving those little flower pieces and seed beads mixed in, to place across the card!! I wanted to make this card gender neutral and so I added a small border of stripes and "Congratulations" for that goal! Hope you enjoyed my card as much as I did making it!!

1 comment: