Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring Violets

  Hello, this is Beverly here to share my Sympathy card using Kenndy Grace Creations Grace's Little Note.

 Since Spring has arrived, I felt my card needed more of a bright feel to it so I colored the flowers as Aftican Violets with Copic Markers, and Prisma Pencils.  I did want to match Kathy Racoosin's Day 10 card sample of using distress inks on my background. I then fussy cut the flower and stems out, and tied it with a piece of burlap thread, as she had somewhat done. The Sequins are Kennedy Grace Creations Enchanted Evening. The sentiment is from the same set.
  To keep with the Spring feel of the card, I chose a floral design from Crate Paper. It matched the colors so well also.

Hope this brings sunshine in your life today,
                                           Beverly Jordan
                                           IG: @jordanbev5

Challenges I am entering are:
Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #160-Spring or Easter

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge this week!
    Hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete