Sunday, October 30, 2016

DCWV Linen and Lace Layout





I loved these photos of my daughter and they match perfectly with DCWV's Linen and Lace papers. Love the serenity and dreamy feel of the layout.
To make the layout, I cut apart the preset paper layout, and expanded the width to use 4x6 size of the photos. Added the paper with the stitched seams as the original piece had showed. Added a handmade flower from Maya Road scallop ribbon, gray burlap, and pearls. Added lace butterflies as well. The Dream metal word is an oldie but goodie, from the company Making Memories. All the last items have been in my scraproom for years. If you enjoy what you see I hope you will leave me a comment!!
These pics are at the Ringling Brothers Museum Gardens in Sarasota, Florida. They are open with free admission on Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! As is your daughter! Dreamy, for sure! This was the link from PCC, but you don't mention the challenge. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete