Saturday, August 6, 2016

DCWV Country Fair Double Layout

 Here's the one layout for all the challenges:


I had SOOOOO many photos from my fun trip with my girlfriend that I couldn't figure out how to fit them all on one layout. Then, using the PCC Magazine Monday challenge, I pulled out my Susan Lenart Kazmer silver metal embellishments, brads, and my Project Life date stamp, to pushed myself to fit EVERY one of them on ONE layout!!! And here is the result!! Thank DCWV's July Sketch for the layout that I pulled from to match up with. Same papers as last week: DCWV's Treasure Stack. Other supplies not already mentioned are: Score-it-all tool to make the creases perfectly; Scotch Tape Glider, Beacons 3 in 1 glue to hold the flap; more Petaloo Daisies; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Fiskars 12" Trimmer.
Links for challenges:
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday #155-A Date stamp in the corner, and Silver metal used.
August This or That Challenge-Used a straight border at top and bottom.


These pics are of the 2016 Country Living Fair in Nashville, Tennessee. Hope you enjoy them!

4 comments:

  1. Great job, as always! There's no way I could have thought that through like you did at this point! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, as always! There's no way I could have thought that through like you did at this point! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layout. I love a lot of photos on a layout rather than just one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful spread! It's been ages since I've scrapbooked...

    ReplyDelete