Saturday, May 21, 2016

DCWV Layout Won for May Stack a Holic Challenge




I used the following DCWV stacks: Treasures Stack for the "stone" background, Hello Darlin' for the "wood" mat and top strip, Chateau Lavender Cardstock for the Green strip, and one of my favorites, their Corrugated piece to add a bit of dimension. Can't remember which I got the leaf one from so I'll update this when I get back home. The Title was fussy cut from one of the sheets of random letters in the Treasures stack.  Then I added the wooden sticks with natural twill, tying them with twine. I stamped with Imaginese Neon Green ink the words "Relax" and "No, Race" to add to the story. And that is NOT a real gator but a statue, since she hikes around where that landmark is located. See she is taking Journalism at University of Florida and has a blog called, Hikes n Bytes, writing about places to hike in the area of the school. She loves to hike and write about it! Fun huh?
   This is my project for DCWV Stackaholic Challenge on Facebook as well as there blog HERE.


As well as, this is my project for the
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday challenge #145: For a young girl who does what she loves.


1 comment: