Friday, April 29, 2016

Anna Griffin FSU Graduation Card



Anna Griffin Graduation card I put together with the MANY pieces to choose from. I used a circle punch on a logo from a past FSU announcement. It's called recycling!! ;)  Love the personal touch, don't you? The rosette is pre-embossed and very easy to fold and assemble. I highly recommend any of Anna's kits due to the lavishness of the finished projects.
Projects I am entering this in:
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Week #142
For JayZ's Champagne lifestyle, and the masculine subject.
For Paper Crafter's Corner Washi Wednesday, here is my submission. Use My Minds Eye gold, and red chevron washi tapes. Both are from two different lines of theirs. The gold from Market Street, and the red from their past Christmas. I used them to personalize this envelope for the graduation card, by trimming the edges of the "S" and "U" to form the curves. Just takes time and patience. ;)

1 comment:

  1. A quick note to compliment your great work. Thank you for thinking of me. I'm about a week home after 36 days in the hospital, a long and complicated spinal surgery. Recovery looks to be the same. Your prayers are appreciated. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete