Tuesday, February 23, 2016
DCWV Shaker Card
Here are the steps:
1. After stamping this Magnolia Rubber Stamp cutie on 80# Strathmore cardstock, I colored with my Copics to play along with #TheDailyMarker30DayChallenge.
2. Using a polaroid die cut, I glued a piece of plastic behind it, and added Scotch foam glue tape around the square opening, and then added more for the bottom of the polaroid.
3. Added loose bling in matching colors with my papers.
4. Adhered the Magnolia cutie to the back, adding Beacons 3 n 1 glue to insure that it held together.
5. Following the DCWV Sketch for February, I put the card together. The circle was made using a Fiskars Circle punch. Fussy cut the package and popped it up.
#TheDailyMarker30DAy-For daily coloring. I post on Instagram with the hashtag. @jordanbev5
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Shake It up!
Marker POP Biweekly Challenge#89-Anything goes
Classy 'n Such-Aqua and Coral
DCWV February Stack A Holic Card Challenge: Using the following sketch