Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Vintage Fall Card

The image I used is a October Afternoon Cherry Hill Wild Card that is only in cream and black. I colored it for #thedailymarker30day3 with The Daily Marker with my Copic Markers. Added cardstock from my scraps, and added embellies from Maya Road with Divine Twine. Viola!
        Trying to get cards done every day after coloring is harder than you think considering that I have a day of "other stuff"!! But what a stash of cards after the 30 days. Today, I had tried something Kathy Racoosin had shown as inspiration but couldn't finish it nor decide how to keep going with it, so I stopped and reached for something I had been thinking about after seeing Steph's Magazine cover as seen below. So finished this for that challenge, and allowed me to have some coloring fun and really enjoy this creative process!!
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Challenge #120
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I love the vintage paper you've used, perfect for a fall card. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete