Saturday, July 4, 2015

Colorbox Creative Card Purple Madness



Purple Madness makes for a ton of fun! Using these fantastic cards with my Copic Sketch Markers and Purple Multiliner, I created the matching card base for my adorable little girl holding flowers. I used someone else's stamp to make her and then a Sizzix die to cut it into a cute shape before mounting it. "Love you" are Little Yellow Bicycle diecut words in purple stash paper all put through my Xyron Creative Station and viola, a cute card for these fabulous Challenges;
ClassyCards'n Such Purple challenge.Challenge #91
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes/Family Friendly
Products used:
Purple/Grape flowers from Classy Cards'n Such
1 1/2 inch wide May Arts lace
Colorbox Creative Flowers Galore Card
Little Yellow Bicycle die for words
Copic Markers: V12, V15, V17, C1, C3, Y21, Y11, BG000,BG09,
Copic Marker Purple Multiliner
Xyron Creative Station
Silver Bow from Recollections


No comments:

Post a Comment