Sunday, November 23, 2014

Paper Smooches Wobble card



Here a card I made for fun using the Paper Smooches Puppy from the Chubby Chums set. I just love this little puppy and found that it was easier to practice with my copics if I just stamped a few and colored all them at one time, so that's what I did. It was so relaxing and educational to try different things.  The card is from a few sheets of Simple Stories and I love how it came out with this funny guy! Enjoy!
Paper Crafter's Corner Magazine Monday Challenge #77-Inspired by the Characters integrated into                                                                                                        the title (TIME).
Paper Smooches SPARKS November Anything Goes challenge

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I've got to get some of those wobblers! I like the way you incorporated the patterned paper. I'm always struggling to use the paper with text. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute! such a happy card! =) love the coloring and design! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love action wobblers. I made bobble heads using photos for some graduation cards one year. (I enlarged the head with tiny bodies.) You did great coloring the pup. The choice of papers is cool! Your card is just plain fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the papers, so much fun with the wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! What a super duper cute card! LOVE that pup--- and I LOOOOOOOOOVE that he wobbles! ACK! Adorable:) THANKS so much for playing along with the PSS challenge <3


    Happy THANKSGIVING!

    ps... THANKS so much for stopping by the VS blog and leaving me some love! YOU ROCK! Your comment totally made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Beverly. Love the darling puppy and the fantastic coloring. The wobbly element is perfect!

    ReplyDelete