Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Meeting some Crafting Celebrities

                                  Leeza Gibbons' Wishful Thinking Paper line by Prima Marketing
                                                                    Mark Montano
                                                                      Stacy Caron


While at the National Craft and Hobby Show, I had the priviledge of talking to Leeza Gibbons, about her new book, Take 2.  Her adorable husband was also there and even took this photo! They are so in love and were so cute together. Don't you just love when that happens!!
Next, I got to see my friend, Mark Montano, who is always inspiring us all!! He made sure to give me his newest book, and sign it for me! He is so full of energy and inspiration!
Since this was on my first day of the show, I made sure to see the ever wonderful, Stacy Caron, who is so sweet, and genuine! Love that she gave me her book, and 2 of her exclusive dies, including that adorable crown one. Hoping her team, and Clear Scraps, who I was there with, will join together to use the acrylic to come up with some fun stuff! I know it will be a great matchup!
Hope you check out their blogs, and see all the fun stuff I got to see at the show.
Bye for now,
Beverly

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful photos, Beverly! I have not seen Stacy Caron's new items yet, I must go look into those dies you mentioned! Thanks so much for always leaving such lovely comments on my Clear Scraps posts. Hugs!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete