Saturday, August 5, 2023

Memorial Day Layout 2023


 
I used the top line horizontally: Faux stitching, Pre-made Title and foam stickers (blue stars)

I used Echo Park America Collection, using the sketch, I used the checkered board as the backdrop of the focus of the pics and cut aparts which were on two different of the sheets of pattern paper. I then mounted the cut aparts to a tomato red cardstock (no name) and the photos do not have cardstock. The title was given to me by a scrapbook friend several months ago and I really wanted to use it but realized that the different sizes of circles didn't "flow" when I lined them up. So much with cutting all of them out!! Shucks! So I gave up and put everything in the bag with the collection and packed it for a crop I was going to today. I went back to the "drawing board" so to speak, and it all came together when I took it out of the bag. I had already fussy cut this rosette paper for another layout, so that the long version of these circles on the rosette paper gave a better look to ground that extra long title. How hilarious! I feel that sometimes when I am scrapping at home nothing comes together but when I am with a large room of friends and talking, I become more flexible and it seems to come together so easily. So I really am surprised in a good way, how it came out!! I kinda shocked myself!! Don't you ever just wonder what was happening when you first were trying?

Challenge: Rochelle Spears August Challenge

SCRAP WITH STACY'S August 2023 TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Summer

Word Art Wednesday #607-608


Park Hopping, My Happy Place-Reminds me of Liberty Square


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this layout is awesome! ❤️🤍💙The design, colors, and overall composition are impressive. If you're open to exploring more opportunities to showcase your talent, I encourage you to consider participating in another exciting challenge: Park Hopping My Happy Place; your page reminds me of Liberty Square at Disneyworld. Your contribution would undoubtedly add an extra spark of creativity to the challenge. Have a great week!
    Cheers, Makira
    https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I have linked it! Again, so happy to play with your incredible challenges each month!

      Delete