Monday, August 14, 2023

Happy Birthday Fringe House Mouse Card

 


I love "Use What I Have" mantra and this is a series of cards that I did that with that mindset. I had overlooked my Martha Stewart Fringe scissors that are on my tool caddy on my scrapbook table alongside many other tools as well. So for this endeavor, I decided to grab my color coordinated paper scraps, and sit down with these scissors and see what I could come up with, viola', I made some fun cards. This meant to come up with something fun to match up with the card bases and of course, adding funny House Mouse images had to happen. I stamped with my MISTI and colored with the Copics to match the colored cardstocks and images, and this festive So Big Monica. Isn't she cute?? Saving this card for a special someone!!
 

HMFMC#396 (August7th-August20th) Hostess-MIA- Anything Goes-Option-FUNNY

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Use your favorite technique-Fringe scissors and Using what I Have!

Park Hopping, My Happy Place Fairies Tales-Mexico Pavilion OR It's a Small World with Mexico especially.

Word Art Wednesday #607-608



13 comments:

  1. Wow, Beverly. I love this. The fringe looks so cool. I also love the matching colors. Monica is so much fun. I'd like to have her at my party. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Love the fringe!!! 💛🪅💛As soon as I saw it I thought of Epcot's Mexican pavilion and the beautiful colors inside. Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great week! Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I could see it with all of the fringe on this matching the Mexican Pavilion as well as It's a Small World Mexican dresses!!

      Delete
  3. Super cute card Beverly! little Monica is so sweet and I love that the fringe matches the pinãta!! Absolutely fabulous and very fun! :-D

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lols! The Piñata is what gave me the idea to do fringe! And happy Monica just had to go on this card!!

      Delete
  4. Oh what a fun card! I love all the fringe and what a great idea to go along with the pinata. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally awesome card, love the bright fun design and colors! Hope you are doing well and mending. thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue!! Am under Physical Therapy and still not walking after 7 weeks and of course not driving. Staying busy with what I can do!!

      Delete
  6. This is incrediably fun. Love that background! So festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card lot off fun here Beverly
    Thank you for playing with us at the
    House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete