Monday, August 14, 2023

House Mouse Birthday Card 2


I love "Use What I Have" mantra and this is a series of cards that I did that with that mindset. I had overlooked my Martha Stewart Fringe scissors that are on my tool caddy on my scrapbook table alongside many other tools as well. So for this endeavor, I decided to grab my color coordinated paper scraps, and sit down with these scissors and see what I could come up with, viola', I made some fun cards. This meant to come up with something fun to match up with the card bases and of course, adding funny House Mouse images had to happen. I stamped with my MISTI and colored with the Copics to match the colored papers and images, and this festive Cupcake Chick.

HMFMC#396 (August7th-August20th) Hostess-MIA- Anything Goes-Option-FUNNY



                                                                              WON

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Use your favorite technique-Fringe scissors and Using what I Have!

Park Hopping, My Happy Place Fairies Tales-It's a Small World, with Mexico emphasis of the Epcot Mexican Pavilion.

Word Art Wednesday #607-608



11 comments:

  1. You are on a roll inspiring all of us to use what supplies we have. Isn't it nice to have a supply of birthday cards? Excellent. Thanks, again, for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious card you've created! The bold and vibrant colors, paired with its whimsical design, are guaranteed to light up anyone's day and bring forth a heartfelt smile. 😊 Thank you for playing with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Have a great week! Cheers, Makira 🎢🐭❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that housemousies can't resist a birthday cake or a cupcake and you have that delicious cake just waiting for a nibble. SO glad to see your fun birthday card at House Mouse & Friends, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh another super cute mousie card! The image is just so sweet and I love the birthday cake and festive papers and fringe, just gorgeous Bev! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mice are getting center stage today! Wonderful bright and fun card. Thanks for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete