Wednesday, August 16, 2023

House Mouse Elf Gifts Card


Using House Mouse stamp, "Elf gifts", I stamped with Picket Fence Hybrid ink with my MISTI and colored with my Copics to make this happy troupe! I added one sheet of Lawn Fawn 6x6 plaid cut apart to make it large enough for the 5x7 card base. Added one piece of red and a tree from my stash that had already been made. Love how some cards just come together so easily. To make it more fun, I used Art Glitter glue along the lines of the "snow" and then added Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy and Mica Flakes to mimic snow and add some dimension and sparkle.


 Challenges

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Clean and Simple 

Simon Says Stamp Monday: Use your favorite technique-Coloring my House Mouse images

Park Hopping, My Happy Place Fairies Tales-It's a Small World

Word Art Wednesday: #609-610



14 comments:

  1. what a cute and beautiful card Beverly

    thanks for join us at our HM and Friends ch

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karin, and especially for your continued support!!

      Delete
  2. I love this card Bev! the image is one of my all time faves! and the papers and layout are just perfect. Fabulous coloring and I love the little tree there too :-) Very very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lols for your continued support!! So appreciated!

      Delete
  3. 🐭❤️🎄 Oh my, these adorable mice are precious! ✨🐁 They remind me of the enchanting Christmas window displays on Main Street USA. 🏰🎅 A huge thank you for sharing your artistry with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place. Cheers, Makira! 🎨🎉🎡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout of this card and the plaid paper. The image is colored beautifully! It has been fun seeing all your cute HM cards! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who doesn't love these cute elves? Love your coloring and plaid paper. What would we do without our MISTI's? Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. Hope your are doing well my friend. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Bunny!! Can't live without my Misti! Used it tonight!!

      Delete
  6. I am jealous that you are getting a head start on your Christmas stamped cards. Good for you! This one is adorable and the mice make very cute elves! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! And I wanted to not be too busy and not get them done for Christmas so I'm very happy with my start so far!

      Delete
  7. Hi Beverly: This is adorbs. Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card in our challenge and for also sharing the scripture file. I'm always SO incredibly grateful for you, my friend. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete