Saturday, March 28, 2020

House Mouse Birthday Cards in 3 versions

                                   



Using Viva Decor in Cream for a 3D affect
Using three main colors of Pink, Tangerine, and yellow.

All the shaker pieces were from Queen & Company and the buttons make such a great sound when shuck! 

This was so fun coloring all of these Stampendous House Mouse birthday images!! Used my copics in all different mouse colors for the 3 mice. I wanted to join a challenge that required 3 versions with same stamp image. I love how they came out!! Hope you enjoy them!

Challenges:
#thedailymarker30day for Days 26-28
Simon Says Wednesday: Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday Challenge: #432-433
House Mouse and Friends Challenge #312: Anything goes or option Happy Birthday
CARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES #111

4 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous Beverly great job


    Gr Karin


    and thanks for join our ch at the HM

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say I was disappointed we didn't get to meet in Orlando. I'll catch you at another

    Second let me say that all of these cards are so cute. It's a great stamp to color and it's a fun image. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Beverly :-) all 3 are just GORGEOUS! I love that you made 3!! how fabulous is that!! <3

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness, Bev, these three cards made with this new stamp are wonderful. Each so different and such fun. Love the shaker version. All of them are just super. Thanks for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete