Monday, March 2, 2020

House Mouse Get Well Cards




Sending cards to people who are under the weather and using Kathy Racoosin's #thedailymarker30day challenge but am posted on my Instagram @jordanbev5 instead of posting to her blog. If you would like to play along with me, just post there and use the hash tag as I have listed it. These images are my friend's and I stamped several of them with my MISTI with Memento tuxedo black ink and then am taking time each day to color them with Copic sketch markers using a varied amount of each. I have die cut with a common frame in my stash with my Platinum 6 die cutting machine and then glued them down in my cards. The flowers and cardstocks are extras that need to me used or thrown away as I am in a "clean" mode to purge all unused pieces and start afresh!!! Am working on these two to go immediately to post and then will be trying to start my Christmas ones soon. Have too many I am needing to get done and so enjoyed coloring these cuties today and yesterday!! Hope that I can keep up with her 30 days of coloring and then to get them made into cards will be even greater!! Enjoy!
Challenges:
#thedailymarker30day Coloring challenge Days 1 and 2
House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #311-Anything Goes with option to Emboss (dry or wet)
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes
Virginia's Show and Share

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #428-429-Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. these are sweet and beautiful cards Beverly

    and thanks for join in at our HM challenge

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute House Mouse cards inside and out. These are great get well cards. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev, these are adorable. That little mouse makes perfect get well cards They are all beautiful, inside and out. Thanks for sharing them with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful get-well card! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL! Very happy to see your lovely work! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete