Sunday, April 19, 2020

Eclectic Fancy Pants Layout



Well, these are old, old papers I've had for years that were crying out to use. I'm calling this an ECLECTIC layout due to the crazy papers from the good old Fancy Pants collection called Sweet Spring by Jackie Eckles from 2007!! I had these all together from a Scraptique Page Kit but used it in a whole different way.

Pictures of a girlfriend retreat on Daytona Beach. Unfortunately didn't take too many pics but had a blast!!
Challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: "E" is for ?

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #434-435


Virginia's April Show and Share
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge: Add Flowers

3 comments:

  1. Oh Bev, how I LOVE the colors that you used!! SOOOOO yummy! I also love the way you arranged this lovely and fun photo of you and your GF!! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s “Show & Share”! FABULOUS! Glad to see your lovely work. I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Thank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete