Sunday, November 26, 2023

Silver Christmas Lantern

                                                      



I found that I am in need of a homemade Christmas Ornament for an exchange and though I wanted a wooden sleigh, I found this lovely raw wood lantern that had a battery powered tea lamp inside of it. I painted the outside with Tim Holtz Gold Distress Dauber Paint and then used a small paint brush to finish the edges. Once dry, the dry "snow" from Dollar Tress was added with white glue on the bottom ledge. The green sprig was twisted around the top and then cut with a wire cutter. I tied the silver glitz ribbon as a bow at the top. The more "snow" was added on the top. The Prima pink poinsettias were added at the bottom to finish it off. Enjoy!





Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make it Sparkle

 




No comments:

Post a Comment