Sunday, April 10, 2022

Lasting Memories "Shapes" with Circles Challenge #594




  Hi, I am Beverly Jordan and am Guest designing for Lasting Memories Scrapbooking Blog for April in which we are doing shape layout challenges. This week's challenge is circles and this shape is one I gravitate to quite often. Double layout spreads push me to think of the "odd number" rule and use the 3 circles extended across both pages. The photos are of a collection of our vacation from the Florida Keys and I felt matched these beautiful and bright papers. I hope it inspires you as well, and that you join the Lasting Memories blog challenges this week and month of "shapes"!  
 

The pattern papers I used are Echo Park "Just Be You" which have bright springtime colors and positive message quotes. Other products include: The gold title by American Crafts Thickers sticker. The other stickers are from the sticker sheet that came with the papers collection. Rochelle Spears' sketch fit with the photos and theme/colors of the papers perfectly. The circles are 5 inches wide and made with the old Creative Memories circle cutters. The fun green background is Bazzill/textured papers from Hobby Lobby. Prima Marketing bling jewels for each of the flowers, bicycle clip and a Teresa Collins wood chip of "Our Memories" are all from my stash

This the circle sketch that I used by Rochelle Spears:



\
Other Challenges:




I used the top row horizontally: Striped pp, Fussy cutting the tag, and Rochelle Spears Sketch.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful meaningful layout, Beverly. I love this and I'm super grateful that you've taken the time to share it with us at Word Art Wednesday. have a blessed week, my friend.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great travel layout! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete