Saturday, June 20, 2020

Waffle Flower Books and Coffee Gallery Card

                                           
Waffle Flower Books and Coffee Stamp and die set, and A-2 Arch Window die are so fun to play with different pattern papers including this Amy Tangerine "gallery" one. Hope you enjoy my card as much I did making it! The card is pretty basic my used Copic Sketch markers in bright vivid colors against this taupe and black background. Copic Markers: E42,E43,E44,YR27,YR24,Y13, Y15,BG02,BG05,YG67,YG65,R35,R39.  I used my Spellbinders Platinum 6 to die cut the Waffle Flower dies. White, black and green Bazzill Cardstock for the frame, background and vines.

Challenges I am entering:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Summer Fun=Reading books


Word Art Wednesday Weeks #444=445

Virginia Lu's June Show and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment