Saturday, June 27, 2020

Fancy Pants Beach Layout




Fancy Pants papers I have had in my stash from years ago were used in this layout. After participating in a Virtual Crop that had a sketch, I pulled them out to do this fast layout of a few pics of a Girlfriends' weekend retreat of scrapbooking. You can see we spent time in the Jacuzzi and eating out!! It was in Daytona Beach, FL and we had a blast, of course!! I followed the sketch and added the flowers as asked. I kinda liked it after done, and hope I'll take more shots of the ocean which was beautiful the whole time we were there!! LOL!! Funny how I seem to forget to take pics of gorgeous natural beauty while I'm enjoying taking it in!!!! Living in the moment I guess!!
Papers are from Fancy Pants Designs from 2004-2009 sometime. Prima Marketing flowers from a bag. Nuvo drops in English Mustard, and Blue, and some blue bling.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Weeks #444 - #445 - Anything Goes #190

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes #289
June's "Show & Share" #76

1 comment:

  1. I love the beautiful papers. These are some great layouts. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete