Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Graphic 45 Imagine the treasure inside Layout






Fussy cutting with scissors and EK Success craft knife, I used two sheets of the Graphic 45 Imagine paper. It became so addictive that I decided I just had to use it with these extra pics from our trip in 2017. Several layers of the cuttings were backed with 1/8", 1/4", and 1/2" pop adhesive squares from 3L Scrapbook Adhesives. The cut butterfly is layered to be the tallest, and the flowers and blue ribbons even lower. Also, the large center was filled in with black cardstock, and the title was repositioned back in the place it was originally. Fussy cutting gets so addictive for me. I also added Ranger Walnut Stain Distress Ink with a blender on the edges to add some shading.
To complete the layout, I added Graphic 45 Enchanted note card due to the portrait direction and did my hidden journaling, "the treasure inside" bit, managing to tuck it directly behind the photo, and allow it to be pulled out to read. The seam binding was dyed to a blue to match the layout, and then artistically draped across the page so as to make it look naturally cascading around all of the elements. This added texture to all of the dimensions. Hope you enjoy it.
Challenges:
Virginia's Show and Share

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Wedding or Anniversary=it was a picture of us together.
Word Art Wednesday #390-391

1 comment:

  1. It's so awesome to see your Scrapbooking layout! Your use of Graphic 45 is perfect with your European visit! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete