Saturday, June 8, 2019

A Super Dad Card

For today's card, I used the Close to My Heart Super Boy stamp set and Thin Cuts dies, along with DCWV Zodiac paper stack.




I had never gotten to play with all my newest goodies so this was a great chance to use them!! I was so fortunate to be the winner of this fabulous new DCWV inc. stack of gorgeous papers called Zodiac and must admit, I got this stamp set just to use with it from a friend! Love friends that are great enablers!! *Wink* *Wink*
The sticker is from Paper House New York skyline sticker. It worked perfectly!! I backed it with yellow and fussy cut around it.

Challenges:
Virginia's Show and Share

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: Masculine
Word Art Wednesday: #390-391

1 comment:

  1. You are Bev of all trades...cards and scrapbooking! Darling design with this super hero Day! Love it! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete