Thursday, June 27, 2019

Stampendous House Mouse Birthday Trio Card



Using my MISTI tool by My Sweet Petunia, I stamped with Memento Ink in Tuxedo black. I then colored the happy, whimsical trio of Stampendous House Mouse image called with Copic Markers. Shaded and die cut with Spellbinders Floral Ovals die, and regular oval die to make the frame.
Next, using the new blush brushes I blended with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxides so to match the coloring.
I also shaded the edge of the die cut oval doing the same with Mermaid Lagoon DO.
Last I shaded the bottom of the card with Lemon DO after adding Authentique papers for the theme. Also, after blending another piece of white Neenah cardstock with the Mermaid Lagoon and die cut it with Penny Black celebratory sentiments.


This was so fun and is going to make a great birthday card for someone special.
Challenges are:
House-Mouse Challenge: Anything Goes or color choice

Virginia's Show & Share

Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes #392-393
\

8 comments:

  1. OH my goodness, these little party goers are so cute. Love the bright colors and fun papers to compliment them. What a fun card for someone special, Bev. I saw these brushes at my Local stamp store and was wondering about them, rather pricey, but look like they would be great.
    Thanks for joining the fun an sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Bev! Love your inked blending and use of images! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute birthday card for someone special...love the matching paper. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute birthday card. Nice coloring on their party hats. The paper is great and I do love the Distress Oxides. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy card, Beverly - I love all the elements you pulled together to make it! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Bev :-) the image is adorable and I love the fancy frame and papers, the whole layout is gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beverly it's a beautiful and cheerful card
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    And thank you for join my CH Colour Choice

    Gr Karin DT Member


    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete