Saturday, September 21, 2024

Sweet Sister Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home Layout



 Using the A Cherry On Top weekly Sketch #393, I put this together with Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home collection. The 5 sheets I chose were the first cover sheet called Home Sweet Home; Garden Fresh to fussy cut the flowers out; Apple Pie where I again fussy cut the flower tag; Granny's quilt which is the paper behind the selfie pic. I also used a piece from the Tags and Pockets. I added Walnut ink around all of the edges and red buttons as well.

The Layout is of my sister and I who live 4 hours away from each other and our meet up at Webster Farmer's and Flea market. We do this during the year to shop and eat together and just catch up. We both bought the beautiful orchids which led me to use those in a picture. The vegetables at the market can be seen in the background of our selfie pic. The quote says it all, that it is refreshing to be together. I will journal more when I have a chance. Combined with ACOT's Sketch #393, and Graphic 45 Fall challenge #G45fall. This is what fall looks like in Florida!! Enjoy!


Challenges:

Graphic 45 Fall Challenge for September

Word Art Wednesday #665-666

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Not a Card


No comments:

Post a Comment