Saturday, September 28, 2024

Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home "Sweet" Layout




 Using the A Cherry On Top weekly Sketch #394, I put this together with Graphic 45 Home Sweet Home collection. The 2 sheets I chose were: Farmer's Market (which was perfect for the layout I was doing!!) for the blue, as well as, the yellow pp; the "stamps" and "seed packets" out of Country Life Paper. I also used a Tag from the Tags and Pockets. Used the large chipboard quilted circle from the Decorative Chipboard set. Used the back of the quilted pp for the blue for the center of it, and added small red letters from and Echo Park Christmas letters. I added Walnut ink around all of the edges. 

The Layout is of my sister and I who live 4 hours away from each other and our meet up at Webster Farmer's and Flea market. We do this during the year to shop and eat together and just catch up. We both bought the tons of the vegetables as pictured. The vegetable row at the market can be seen in the background of our selfie pic. Combined with ACOT's Sketch #394, and Graphic 45 Fall challenge #G45fall. This is what fall looks like in Florida!! Enjoy!


Challenges:

Graphic 45 Fall Challenge for September

Word Art Wednesday #667-668




Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

No comments:

Post a Comment