Monday, May 23, 2022

Carta Bella Yacht Club Layout



 May Scrap Our Stash

I stamped the rope with the old Discontinued Darcie Stamp New Horizons.


First I used the sketch upside down. Papers were Carta Bella Yacht Club pattern paper called Ship at Sea for its cruise ship against blue skies image that fit this theme of a photo from 22 years ago! The wave paper is Whale of a Tale. The Post card paper is Yacht Cards. I stamped the rope and fussy cut and added those pieces on the banner. The tag was cut from the Yacht Cards as well. I pieced the circle on top and added double string twine. Added the white corrugated star to balance the layout. 
I made this to match my other page to in essence make it a double pager.
Here is how they look together.

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete