Sunday, September 20, 2020

Creek Bank Creations Hello Sunshine Flamingo card


 I just love flamingos and am delighted to get to post my first card using the Creek Bank Creations Flamingo stamp with die in the package!! Super fun and easy to use! 

Directions: I stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink with my MISTI onto an already die cut flamingo shape onto Neenah #110 White cardstock. I glue it down before stamping to ensure it does not move. There is a second flamingo that is the color part and with this moved to the right position very carefully, I restamped but this time with Versamark ink. I had some delightful bright pink embossing powder and knew I wanted it for just this project!! I picked up the MISTI paper that my flamingo was tacked down on and moved it to an embossing tray to catch all the extra powder that spilled. I used a Cricut weeder tool to scrape away any pink powder that crossed the black outline in order for it to show all the way around. Then I heat set it with my Heat Tool. The card was even easier. I pulled out my bright yellow embossing powder again but this time Yellow!! I put the easy card together using Carta Bella Beach Day cut a part papers with my Fiskars 12" trimmer. Inked the edges with Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean. Once completed, I lined up the sentiment on my card and stamped with Versamark and using the bright yellow this time heat embossed it. These embossing powders work so great by stamping with a color and using clear embossing powder works great too! These are fun ones I have in very small containers that come in a package from Stampendous. Makes me want to try all the colors! 

These sentiments are great and I stamped another inside with more embossing!

                                              Creek Bank Creations Flamingo stamp and die set
                                           Creek Bank Creations Hello Sunshine Sentiment stamps
                                                   Close up of the die and how crisp it cuts!
                                    Tons of great sentiments to play with embossing powders!



1 comment: