Monday, September 21, 2020

Creek Bank Creations Flamingo card #2



                                               I used the Creek Bank Creations Hello Sunshine Sentiments.
 Following the same instructions as yesterday, I stamped my flamingo with the Memento Tuxedo Black ink with my MISTI onto a previous die cut flamingo. This way I know that it is centered. I made a few all at the same time and then decided which I would stamp with the VersaMark and heat emboss with the pink embossing powder and which I would color. This time I colored with my Copic Sketch markers in R22 and R32 to make it a more peach color. It matched the papers perfectly. The card is a simple Carta Bella Beach Day cut a part sheet that was fussy cut with the signs and then one was used to show the backside which was the bright plaid. All pieces were inked on the edges with Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean. The inside sentiment is for my flamingo loving friend! Such a big deal with flamingos here in Florida and for giving to others to send sunshine their way!!

Here are the stamp sets I used:





1 comment: