Friday, May 29, 2020

Waffle Flower Books & Coffee Card- Card 5




I purchased the Waffle Flower Crafts Books & Coffee Stamp & Die Combo and it just arrived so I pulled Katie Gehring's card from my Pinterest.  I felt it would be faster to just follow her card exactly with just an added coffee cup and sentiment line to get it linked up for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop before it closes. I loved her example before I had even purchased it so I also ordered Waffle Flower Crafts A2 Arch Window Die. LOVED how it came out!! Thank you Katie!! I used my Copic sketch markers to match her Zigmarkers as well. My yellow background is Distress Oxide Squeezed Lemonade with the blender brushes onto 65# Neenah white. Bazzill cardstocks for the papers. Stamped images were made onto 110# Neenah white.
Challenges:
Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop (I'm #1391)


6 comments:

  1. So cute. Darling images and fun scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous caffeinated creation, love all the details! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Such a lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so cute! What a fabulous scene you created. I often look to pinterest for ideas, love how you made this one your own with a few changes.

    ReplyDelete