Thursday, May 28, 2020

Stamplorations Framed Cups-Card 3


I used the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Super Sponsor Stamplorations Framed Tea Cups. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the background with Copic sketch markers Y21, and Y26. I then paper pieced with My Minds Eye Hattie Paper 6x6 pad. Loved the vintage feel with this image and it reminded me of sun and surf colors. I used antique seam binding around the card to add some soft texture to the card. I then added the Prima Coffee wooden piece, "Coffee Time" for the sentiment. Inked edges with Distress Oxide Walnut stain. I did add black ink around the edge to the black pattern paper.
Challenges:

STAMPlorations Theme and Photo challenge: May 2020

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful paper piecing and colors. Great paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, and you've done a great job of the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tropical colours. Thanks so much for joining our theme and photo prompt challenge over at STAMPlorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic caffeinated creation! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design layout and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thanks for joining in with the theme and Photo Challenge at STAMPlorations

    ReplyDelete