Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Waffle Flower Multiple cards Using my MISTI




I was wanting to send happy messages to many friends I am not able to see in person, so used my MISTI tool to do multiples of where the sentiment would be as well as the cute Waffle Flower Be Her animals. Did more of the animals for other cards yet to post. Made this simple card design so as to stamp first and then line up the pattern papers later. Did multiple stamping on a scrap of black cardstock to make the "Have a" and "day" as well. A MISTI really comes in handy to make many cards at once!
Waffle Flower just celebrated their 6th anniversary or birthday and I am so fond of their images!! Wish I could play all day long with all of their fun images! Hope this inspires you to #spreadjoynotgerms #thedailymarkerchallenge30day #stayhomestaysafe 

Challenges: 
Word Art Wednesday #436-437 Anything goes
Caffeine Fueled Paper Play The Challenge: Hot Mama-Used Waffle Flower who is a sponsor
CARDZ TV: Anything goes #113

1 comment:

  1. I also love Waffle Flower critters but alas, only have one set. Those short little kitty arms are perfect for holding something, or giving a hug. Great idea to stamp multiples and color them to match different papers.

    ReplyDelete