Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Pinkfresh A Day in the City Card



This is #JenniferMcGuireinspired for sure! After watching her video, I made this exactly the same way!! Love this stamp set.... together or separately!
To Make this card:
Using Pinkfresh A Day in the City I die cut it first then used the Geo Leaf Background die to leave it with pattern. I then added the separated images that were stamped and colored using my MISTI and Copic Sketch markers. The colors were Y11, Y19, YG06, R20,R22, for the houses, and then more YG06 with YG11 and YG13 for the trees. Same yellows for the sun and then made lines to fill in the "rays". Fussy cut them all out, and glued down with my Scotch fine line glue dispenser. I made it exactly like hers and it was really harder than I thought it would take. Now I have several cut out and in process to make a whole stack. I want these for the ones that have just left for college and those setting out on a new life.
I finally adhered it to a blue cardstock A2 card base. The next ones are different colors but the same really. Bolder colors!! Enjoy!
Challenges
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Back to School#11
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Back to School#89
WordArtWednesday Challenge Anything Goes #348-349#101
Cardz TV Challenge #61 Anything Goes#27

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Beverly! The scene you've created is super cute and I love the embossed background.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous card! Love your great coloring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! That die is actually on it's way to me and the Christmas stamp set! Really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete