Wednesday, January 3, 2024

January Guest Designing for Word Art Wednesday




 I am Guest Designing with Word Art Wednesday for January 2024! I love it and there is no way I am not starting the New Year without thanking Karen Letchworth for having me and hosting this fabulous blog that has such wonderful inspiration and if you are the lucky one, even a prize! 

This first Wednesday of 2024's verse: 


                               (You can use it but is not required)

                       This week's prize is from Lawn Fawn for $25


For this card, I used the Altenew Enchanted Mirror die and cut it with my Spellbinders Platinum 6 with the mirror gold cardstock. It cut like a dream! And the Altenew Rose Flurries die set were cut using 4 shades of "flamingo" pinks I just love! The leaf was the largest in the set and really added depth to the card. And of course, it isn't finished until I add some bling. The smaller was Hero Arts, and the larger, Queen & Co. I chose to use these products because I am trying to use all of my NEW supplies before pulling out old favorites! Enjoy and wishing everyone, a Happy New Year!

Other Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday: A New Start-Guest Designing for my first post of 2024!


No comments:

Post a Comment