Monday, May 8, 2023

Hooray 18th Birthday Layout with Basic Grey papers





Just finished these layouts for International Scrapbook Day 2023. Since I am so far behind, I thought I would scrap some milestone birthdays for each of you. Hope it brings back tons of great memories for my family!! Enjoy!

Directions: Using different patterned papers from mostly Basic Grey Color Me Silly, I trimmed them to 8" x 1" strips. With my Cricut machine, I created a layout with directions and cuts and saved under my name Beverly Jordan, so that anyone else can use it. I cut out the "18" and immediately put it through one of my Xyron adhesive machines. One 8 1/2 x 11 which is very old but worked for the large numbers and then the candle flames in orange and yellow through the "X" machine. Now I won't loose any pieces. Assembly went slow due to talking at the crop I went to called, "Crop, Paper, Sisters" here in Central Florida, which was started in January of this year. We are taking funds up for the church we had the crop at and it was fun to see an old friend who drove down from Georgia to attend for this special day. So much catching up and eating that I didn't get but 3 double pages and cards made. Hope everyone had fun wherever you ended up scrapbooking!



Simon Says Stamp National Scrapbook Day 2023 Giveaway!!

2 comments: