Sunday, May 28, 2023

Create Good Things Layout



                                             
 Using American Crafts "Hazelwood One Canoe Two" pattern papers, Thickers Chipboard words, and Ephemera for the set, I created this with Rochelle Spears' sketch and challenge. I pleated ribbon and added it to the banner. This is a photo of me with cards from the National Scrapbook Day for Scrapbook & Cards Magazine challenges and won for one of my cards. Here is my selfie pic with me with my cards for all 5 challenges was also on their page and is on the second row from the top, and can be seen below.



Challenges:

Scrappy Friends Challenges:

Rochelle Spears May sketch 
I was their May winner and am so excited!!

Stacy's May Tic Tac Toe

                                        I used bottom row horizontal row: Butterfly, Selfie, and Ribbon.


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Add a Sentiment

Word Art Wednesday #597-598




No comments:

Post a Comment