Friday, October 7, 2022

TLC Designs Land and Sea Card for SCT Magazine Challenge #4


Today's card is from the Victoria Calvin's video showing layering border dies onto a card for the SCT Magazine #WCMD2022. This was the 4th challenge and was about using what we have and make 3 borders and layer them together and then a sentiment and something in the lower left corner. I turned it upside down to follow hers.

For my Card I used TLC Design Land and Sea and Aztec Sunshine Circle die sets. I used cardstock from my stash and shaded with Ranger Distress Oxide inks: Mowed Lawn, Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Blueprint sketch.

I then used my Copic sketch markers to color a white die cut border of the mushrooms: BG45, BG53, YG25,YG03,E51,E53 for the mushroom border.

It is linked to SCT Magazine's Facebook Group

Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #563-564

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Stitch It


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment