Sunday, October 9, 2022

Jingle All the Way Christmas Card


This card is the final card of the SCT Magazine #WCMD2022 Card challenge in which we were to weave paper strips together. Here is my version.

Directions: I cut 3 different Spellbinders circles dies from white cardstock with adhesive on both sides so that my strips of colored cardstock would adhere easier. I left the white spaces because it was left to fill with fine white glitter with my Creek Bank Creations Puffer. It worked perfectly. The rest was just designing the rest and gluing them down. Impression Obsession Jingle All the Way die cut from thin gold foil. The embossing folder was Altenew Diamond Stars 3D.

It is linked to SCT Magazine's Facebook Group

Challenges:

Word Art Wednesday #563-564



No comments:

Post a Comment