Monday, January 4, 2021

House Mouse Hugs Get Well Card


                           

Using the Stampendous House Mouse Nurse Mouse for a quick Get Well Card for a friend's mother who just had emergency surgery on New Years Eve!!! The turquoise paper is a gorgeous sparkly color to match the stethoscope for a big punch of color to lift her spirits! I included one of my most favorite Bible verses that reminds me to lean into God during troubling times: 

 Matthew 11: 28-29 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

The challenge for House Mouse this go round is for "New beginnings" but I feel with all of us still not hugging much less seeing each other as before Covid, sending many "snail mail hugs" as possible is my plan for this new year! Letting people know that they are thought of and loved! I let my friend know that I had sent this and it blessed her especially since she is unable to travel to see her mother in another state!! 

The House Mouse images were colored with copic sketch markers: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, B01, BG11, BG10, R00, R24, R29, E00, E11, E33, E35, W2, W4. 

Challenges: 

House Mouse Challenge-New Beginnings or anything goes #331

Word Art Wednesday #470-472

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Sparkle and shine



10 comments:

  1. beautiful card Beverly and thanks for join us at our HM and friends ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and gorgeous image used, as always great colouring..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Beverly!
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image. GORgeous design and colours.
    A BEAutiful card sending 'Hugs' to your friends Mother.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Beverly :-) the image is adorable and I am sure your friends Mum will love this!! Hope she's home now and on the mend xx

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image. I like that you paired it with the turquoise and the coloring is beautiful. Plus, you added gingham. My favorite. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. I hope your friend's mama gets better. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a striking card! I love the sparkle on the hugs. That is one of my favorite verses. I know this card will light up your friend's mother's day. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is gorgeous, Beverly! This will make your friend's mom smile! Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sure to make that Mama feel better! I do hope she is doing well! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww Love this sweet image this cute mousey creation is bound to make someone feel better , lovely card..Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC good luck mousey teamie Christine xx

    ReplyDelete