Monday, October 19, 2020

House Mouse Fall layout





                Hey, I am so behind!! But here is a layout ready for Thanksgiving 2020! Yay!! This is using Echo Park fall collection from last year and there is only one sheet of each. I added an old, old Crate Paper fancy edged burlap pattern papers. Love how it turned out!

 Here are the details of for the House Mouse stamped image. Using Neenah Bright White 110# cardstock, stamped with Memento Tuxedo black ink, and my MISTI. This is the Stampendous House Mouse Cure All Tea cling image. I masked the recipe on the card so as to use that for journal notes on the page. The die I used to die cut it out was from Studio Katia. Love it! I colored this over a week long, y'all!! Took my time and did a little each night! It made it more fun. And because of that I decided to show it on one of my upcoming event pages!  Hope everyone is safe and healthy!


Challenges:

House Mouse Challenge Gall or anything goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge-Not a card

Virginia's Show and Share October



 

6 comments:

  1. fantastic and great card just beautiful Beverly

    thanks for join us at our HM and friend ch
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful! The mouse image is colored beautifully as usual! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, Beautiful layout, I love that image and your coloring is fabulous. Fun Fall papers, so very nice. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Beverly. It's beautifully colored. What great pages. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, Beverly! You are very talented!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout Beverley! the mousie image is adorable and I love the colours and papers, beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete