Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Word Art Wednesday Guest Designer Spot With Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Card





I'm being honored again to be the guest designer on Word Art Wednesday Challenge and would love for you to come over and join in! It's the #418-419 Anything Goes Challenge!!


I used Pretty Pink Posh Penguin Pals colored with my Copic Markers. I die cut the Pretty Pink Posh Jolly die and cut out the center to put the verse for this week. Added the silver bow. The background was blended with Ranger Distress Oxide Blueprint and Peacock Feathers to look like an arctic winter. To add a 3D affect of snow I used Stampendous Thick embossing powder in white with gold. Hope you enjoy the card because I loved the experience of playing along with Word Art Wednesday's challenge this week and hope you are having a Merry Christmas and will join us if you have a chance to craft during the holidays!

                        For more about the challenge go to Word Art Wednesday Challenge


Other Challenges I am entering:
AAA Card Challenge: Along the edge CAS #155
Mod Squad Challenge: Christmas/Winter






4 comments:

  1. Love those fun penguins. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet, Bev! Thank you so much for the kindness and visits over to my blog! I appreciate it so much!! Looooove this adorable card! Penguins are one of my favorite animals :)

    ReplyDelete