Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Newton's Nook Falling into Autumn Card



I used the Newton's Nook Falling into Autumn stamp set from September 2014 with Distress Oxide inks to mimic the fall colors. The papers are from Crate Paper.
Thank you again for joining me today, as a guest designer for Word Art Wednesday Challenge #402-403
It is such an honor to be asked by this magnificent challenge blog that uses Bible scripture. This week's sponsor is Newton's Nook and the verse is:

                                             
                                             Word Art Wednesday Challenge #402-403
Thank you Word Art Wednesday for asking me to be a Guest Designer. It has been my honor and pleasure to play along.
Now it is your turn to play along so hop over to the blog and add your artistic endeavor! Enjoy!

Challenges:
Simon Says Monday Challenge: S is for? Scripture
Virginia's Show and Share One of the newest things I tried this month was to use the Distress Oxides to make the fall colors with the old stamp set from Newton's Nook instead of Distress inks. It was challenging but I learned a little bit more about these fabulous inks!

2 comments:

  1. This is just lovely, Bev! Love your design and share! So glad that you join the fun with my “Show & Share”! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Virginia!! You are rock star and I love your inspirational projects and especially your propensity to use so many colors! Am trying to push myself!

      Delete