Monday, January 21, 2019

Pinkfresh Floral cover Die Cards




Using different specialty papers I used the Pinkfresh Fancy Floral 1 and 3 Cover dies. Using the Sentiment from the Pinkfresh Bloom set, I heat embossed onto black cardstock, and added it to the cards.
Using the Pinkfresh Geo Floral die with American Crafts ZING Copper Embossing powder as seen with WOW's product HERE I cut out the die from white cardstock, covered it with VersaMark ink and embossing powder. Then heat embossed. Next, I stamped with the Pinkfresh Bloom larger flower image onto light pink cardstock and followed the same steps and die cut it with matching die. I loved following the design from the previous blog post inspiration and used a seam binding bow to finish mine off. 

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Weeks #370-#371 - Anything Goes 
Pinkfresh January Challenge: Using October 2018 of DieCutting

2 comments: